0429 421 069 Follow us on Facebook
Available

120 Cows & Calves

Approx. 120 Cows & Calves

60% Brahman / 40% XBred.

Approx. 40% have horn, balance dehorned / polled.

The bulk of the mob is aged 9 -11 years with a small percentage of the cows under 9 years of age.

Approx. 40% of Cows are small framed with the remaining 60% being medium frame.

Condition ranges from Backward Store to Store

Calves range from 1 - 5 months of age.

On Property: Located approx. 350km North of Charters Towers

Your Specialist

Harry Clayton

Harry Clayton

  • 0419 730 274

Specifications

Type of Livestock: Cattle
Type of Listing: For Sale
Number of Head: 120
Sex: Cows & Calves
Breed: 60% Brahman / 40% XBred
Age: Majority 9 - 11 years with small % under 9 years
Price: $1,300.00 p/unit + GST on property
Condition: Range from Backward Store to Store condition
Delivery Point: On Property: Located approx. 350km North of Charters Towers
Location: Queensland

Charters Towers Office

1/58 New Queen Road
Charters Towers QLD 4820
(07) 4787 2466
(07) 4787 2488


Mareeba Office

129 Walsh Street
Mareeba QLD 4880
(07) 4092 3522
(07) 4092 3533


Atherton Office

6 Jack Street
Atherton QLD 4883
(07) 4091 4898

Sign up now

Sign up for Livestock Info

Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your phone number.
Please let us know your email address.


Invalid Input
Copyright © 2018 Queensland Rural | Ruralco Holdings Limited. All Rights Reserved.
You may be interested in...
120 Cows & Calves

120 Cows & Calves

$1,300.00 p/unit + GST on property